Infrastructure Intelligence and leading infrastructure legal practice Burges Salmon are teaming up to canvass the views of the industry to find out whether UK infrastructure projects are being delivered effectively.
A brief survey will examine a number issues relating to infrastructure delivery including: -
- Who should have responsibility for driving infrastructure delivery in the UK?
- City/region deals and their effect on the delivery of UK infrastructure.
- The National Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- How can the delivery of UK infrastructure projects be improved?
- Collaboration across infrastructure supply chains.
- The social and economic benefits of infrastructure in local communities.
- Infrastructure as a viable long-term investment for institutional investors.
- Key challenges to securing investment in UK infrastructure projects.
Our short survey will take five minutes to complete and your opinions will be included in a report which will be published later this year.
Click here to take part in the survey.